A Celebration of the Best of African/Black Diaspora Food and Culture – Come support Local Businesses and Entrepreneurs
Saturday, October 14 · 11am – 6pm EDT
ARW Food & Music Festival – Celebrate community, culture and small business – excited to create a place for community engagement, entertainment and culture.
- Enjoy food from across the diaspora.
- Marketplace with local vendors – enjoy great deals, giveaways.
- Top DJ spinning the best of Afrobeats, soca, Kompa, Amapiano, R&B and more.
- Live performances – cultural performances, dancing, local talents.
- Chef Contests, cooking demo.
- Art exhibition, live painting and more.
This event is brought to you in collaboration with the West Harlem Development Corporation and City College of New York.
FOODIE ZONE: Up to 15 food vendors from across the diaspora – Africa, African American and the Caribbean.
Discover hidden gems and learn about the fascinating stories behind each dish.
Come support your local businesses and entrepreneurs – featuring vendors across food, fashion, beauty, wellness, design, arts, crafts and more. #nyarw2023
For more info: AfricanRestaurantWeek.com
City College – Harlem
160 Convent Avenue New York, NY 10031