Rainhas Churrascaria is the place to watch the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 kicking off on November 20th. The Queens–based Brazilian steakhouse offers five large TVs and seating space for almost 300, so all soccer fans will be able to celebrate every goal from their favorite team like they’re in the stadium.
Besides ample, spacious seating and warm-hospitable service, Rainhas Churrascaria offers great bites, craft cocktails, international wines, and champagne to celebrate the excitement of each game!
Menu selection highlights include but are not limited to:
- Rodizio, a full rotation of meats barbecued Brazilian style on skewers parading throughout the tables along with a salad bar and hot buffet
- Seafood-Vegetarian Rodizio, various fish and seafood choices on the salad bar and hot buffet
Small plates include but are not limited to:
- Brazilian Cheese Bread
- Baked Sweet Plantains
- Shrimp Bobo
- Spaghetti Bolognese
Drinks honoring each country include:
- La Marca Luminore, Prosecco, ITALY (a toast to the Italians when they score a goal)
- Aleo Tempranillo, CASTILLA Y LEON, SPAIN (for those cheering for Spain)
- Brazil’s traditional Caipirinha and Rainhas Signature Pineapple Caipirinha (GO Brazil!)
Brazil may be the home team but Rainhas Churrascaria will be celebrating all teams for the duration of the World Cup with live games airing all day.
Games will be running from November 20th through December 18th. You can find the game schedule here.
For more information on Rainhas Churrascaria, please visit their website here.