In honor of The Office’s 16th anniversary, Peacock is making all nine seasons of original series available for free for one week only, starting today, March 18.
The Dundies are about to get real, here’s how:
• The Office super fans can post an original video or image on Twitter and Instagram demonstrating their fandom, like fan art, a video tour of their Office swag shelf, an ode to the show, or a scene recreation.
• Over the next week, fans can share their videos and images honoring #TheOffice. To enter and follow and tag @peacocktv, and use #Dundies2021Contest to enter on Twitter and Instagram.
• Peacock will select the five best displays of fandom and award those users with their very own Dundie trophy, merch, and more.
• Fans can begin submitting their entries for The Dundies begin today, March 18 at 8 a.m. ET and entries must be in by March 22 at 8 p.m. ET.
• Kate Flannery, who played Meredith, will announce the winners on March 24, click here to hear more from Kate.
All seasons of The Office, including The Office: Superfan Episodes, are streaming exclusively on Peacock. The experience includes:
• The Office: Superfan Episodes, which are extended cuts that include never-before-seen footage, beginning with season three.
• Behind-the-scenes footage like bloopers, featurettes, and interviews.
• Curated themed episode collections for easy viewing of the best moments from the series.
• Clip playlists that chronicle memorable pranks, relationships, teams and notable quotes.
Peacock is NBCUniversal’s streaming service. Peacock delivers a world-class slate of exclusive originals, on-demand libraries of hit TV shows, plus critically acclaimed films from the vaults of Universal Pictures, Focus Features, DreamWorks Animation, Illumination and Hollywood’s biggest studios. In addition, Peacock taps into NBCUniversal’s unmatched ability to deliver a broad range of compelling topical content across news, sports, late-night, Spanish-language and reality. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.