Podcasting: What’s Next? Panel is free, takes place March 16
The Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment (MOME) announced a new, free “Made in NY” Talks virtual panel, “Podcasting: What’s Next?” taking place on Tuesday, March 16 at 6pm. Details about two additional Spring 2021 Talks “Marketing, Messaging and the Public Interest” and “Making TV in NYC” will be announced in the coming days.
Presented in partnership with the Center for Communication, the “Made in NY” Talks series brings together industry leaders to share insight, information and news with New Yorkers looking to work in media and entertainment.
Podcasting: What’s Next?
Tuesday, March 16, 2021: 6-7:30PM ET on Zoom
A mix of industry professionals and start-up creators, including Pineapple Street Studios, Audible, and Wondery, break down how to produce compelling audio content and share it with listeners.
- Anabel Bacon, Development Producer, WNYC Studios
- Jenny Lower Beckman, VP, Current Series, Wondery
- Zakiya Gibbons, Senior Producer, Audible; Co-Founder, POC in Audio Directory
- Justine Kay, Co-Host, 2 Black Girls, 1 Rose
- Jenna Weiss-Berman, Co-Founder, Pineapple Street Studios